They too Love

They too Love... 

  • Do you like animals? 
  • What do you think about them? 
  • Do you have any experience with the animals that you can't forget? 
Well, animals are like us, at least in some way. They too feel emotions. I have two experiences to share with you right now. 
Love for animals
They too Love

When I was about five, I visited my village. For a child who lived in city, a village is an interesting and exciting place visit. I loved it; to wander in farms, beneath open sky, peace, chirping and flight of birds, sunrise and sunset,pure breeze, climbing on trees (I only tried) and plucking fresh fruits, to sit on the bank of canal dipping legs in the water, to observe the frogs in the well, bathing in tubewell water (quite chilled) and the list goes on.... 

Case 1

We stayed there at my uncle's home. He had a cow for milk with its newborn calf. I used to call it "munnu".It was very cute, I loved it. I used to touch it, quite soft and furry. I used to feed it  with whatever I got for me. One day, my elder cousin was making chapatis and as she put the one in plate, I would took it to feed Munnu. Each time I did the same. Finally, my cousin (her name is Seema and we both love each other very much) noticed what trick I was playing and she laughed a lot. Munnu started knowing me. It used to start movements as it see me coming, even hearing my voice. But after about fifteen days, I was to go back. That's very sad for me to leave Munnu. But I had to do. I had left but I missed Munnu very much. I called my aunty to ask about Munnu. She told me that it too missed me badly. It had stopped having it's favourite food and stared towards door in a hope to see me. After many days, I came back and it still recognized me. It was licking my hand and was happy. This experience made me learn that "They too Love ".

Case 2 

In 2015 ,I went to Shimla with my family on a tour. It is a beautiful hill station of Himachal Pradesh. I won't describe all the details of tour but which is relevant to the topic. There was a temple of Lord Hanumaan surrounded by a lot of monkeys. They could snatch your spectacles, cameras and mobiles or anything you carried with you. Some were afraid, some were taking selfies and so on... Different reactions. After worship, all the monkeys were waiting outside for Prasad (some food to be distributed among others after worship). Some people were throwing that on monkeys, putting that on the floor for them and some were feeding them on their hands. The monkeys would pick up smoothly one by one and eat. We too went for doing the same. My sister did it with a little fearful red face. It was actually a baby monkey. I was not afraid of it and moved forward but as I started, the baby monkey went and a heavy monkey (seemed to be the grandfather of the former) came. It was very healthy with aggressive expressions on its face. It held my hand with both hands of its own. It approached to the Prasad on my hand with it's open mouth. I thought that I was going to lose my hand forever. But it had the Prasad smoothly without damaging my hand. It was licking my hand but gradually all my fear was gone and I felt very good about it that how innocent and good they are. They are not like us in a way that they rarely cause you harm till their lives are threatened. 

My another blog :mymotive1.blogspot.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You won't Understand

3D's for Success

Waking up early