A Story of "Come Back "

A Story of "Come Back"

  • Do you have the guts to keep your dream alive even when all the ways have been closed suddenly? 
  • How long? Days? Months? Years? 
Let me tell you a real life story of an Indian girl who fought for her dream for nine years and still continuing...
motivational story
Nisha Sharma 
Nisha Sharma


was born on October 16,1988 in a small Indian village named Ismailpur, in Jhajjar district of Haryana. She belonged to a middle class small family with her parents and a brother three years smaller than her. Everything was fine but his brother was mentally retarded due to the frequent seizures.The whole family had to pay a lot of attention to him. In this way,she had to play a parental role too. Her childhood was not happy. But she was a brave, obedient and intelligent girl,performing well in her studies. She used to stand first in her class. After eighth class, she started going to a neighbor village named Frukhnagar, on a distance about a few kilometers on cycle. She was one of the three girls passing the Enter Examination. She was honoured for this achievement by the head of the village. Everyone was expecting a bright future for her. But...... 

In the same year 2005,she was married against her will😟. Her husband, Kapil Sharma, was a shopkeeper in Jhajjar.All her dreams washed away in the flood of new responsibilities. She was not allowed to continue her study further. In 2006,she gave birth to her son Arjun and in 2011,to her daughter Deepti. Now she was overburdened with all household work and two children to take take care. But the dream was still in her eyes. She says... 
Every year, I used to watch the same scene in college which was visible from the the second floor of my house, new students getting admission and I would cry, request, fight to study further but in vain. One day, I announced to my husband, "I'll get admission in that college and  would say HELLO from that window. Just wait and watch."

Her husband was the only one to understand her painπŸ‘«. Now he was sure about the intentions of his wife. In 2014,after nine years, she got admission in the same college and chose practical subjects:Psychology and Geography in graduation. Nisha recalls... 
At the time of admission, a professor asked me, "After so many years, haven't you forget everything about studies? "I replied, "No, I remember my dream, that's why I'm here. I'm back. "She smiled at me. I felt great. 

Along with all her responsibilities, she was back with books. She would do all household work, prepare her children for school with all the homework done, a healthy tiffin for her husband and children and go to college. After three years, she graduated with top grades in her collegeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. In 2017,passing the state level entrance exam, she got admission in MA Psychology at MDU Campus in Rohtak, still pursuing her post graduation, daily travelling in Bus,two hours daily performing well in Psychology. She says... 
I feel great about that I never gave up. My children and my husband feel proud on me. I can never forget everything happened with me, Good or Bad, I am thankful to the person whom I love the most in the world, my husband, the only person who always supports me, understands me, loves me and motivates me. He is always with me, in every kind of situation. 

Nisha is my friend, studing in my class.I respect her very much. I have learned a lot from her. I hope she will achieve everything she wants. May God bless her! We all should learn from Nisha. We we really believe in something, we'll definitely get it one day. 

All the best! 
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

My another blog :mymotive1.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You won't Understand

Waking up early

3D's for Success